首頁 > 電影

電影《私刑教育2》影評:私刑教育2語錄

私刑教育2影評

你知道我們這是在哪麼-我知道你知道麼

You know where the fuck we at? -I know. Do you?

我知道我們在哪你就想過這種日子你就想過這種日子

I know where we are. This what you want? Is it what you want?

我記得你說過你想畫畫忘記了麼

i You wanted to draw. lsn't that what you said?

畫畫-是啊

- Draw? -Yeah.

繪畫-是啊

-Paint? -Yeah.

那有什麼用

What the fuck is that gonna get me?

能給我媽飯桌上添道菜麼

That shit about to put food on my fucking ma's table?

那玩意能讓我有錢付賬麼

That shit gonna pay the fucking bills?

不能

NO.

那你就要當小混混殺人犯感覺很舒服是吧跟這些人混在一起

You need to be a gangster, a killer. Little Yummy, huh? You need them.

如果你就想過這樣的日子

Okay, if that's what you want.

如果這樣能讓你覺得你自己是一個真正的男子漢

If that's what makes you feel like a man, be a real man.

那馬上開始吧動手吧

Let's get jumped in now. Here.

就從我開始一不

-Stat with me. Start with me. - No.

就拿我練手吧就拿我練手吧

-Here. Start with me. -No.

拿著啊殺手-不

-Take it. Come on, killer. No.

來啊殺手朝這打

Come on, killer. Come on, killer. Put it right there.

你知道怎麼拿槍吧

- No. -Know how to hold it?

你知道要怎麼辦吧來吧殺手

You know what you're doing? Come on, killer. There you go.

就是這樣

There you go.

給扳機五磅重的壓力就可以開槍了來啊小混混

Five pounds of pressure, that's all it takes. Come on, gangster.

給扳機五磅重的壓力就可以開槍了

Five pounds of pressure, that's all it takes.

來吧把槍給我你不想殺人的把槍給我

Give it to me. You don't want it. Give it to me.

來吧把槍給我我不會拿你怎麼樣的

Come on, give it to me. I ain't gonna do nothing to them.

你知道麼這夥人都是騙子我也是騙子

See, you know what they are up there? They liars, and so am I.

你知道跟這幫騙子打交道會有什麼後果麼

See what happens when you deal with a liar?

你知道跟這幫騙子打交道會有什麼後果麼

-See what happens? -Yeah, yeah, yeah.

我騙了你

-| lied to your little punk- ass. -All right.

我要殺了你告訴我你現在眼前看到的是什麼你最好快點說告訴我

I'll kill you. What do you see? Tell me. Give me a right answer.

你現在眼前看到的是什麼一我不知道

-What do you see, killer? -I don't know.

你看到的是什麼-

我不知道

-What you see? You don't know? -I don't know.

我不知道

I don't know. All riaht?

你嚇得連槍都不認識了小子

Man" ain't spelled G-U-N, son.

你能夠做出選擇

You gota choice.

你有天賦你還有機會我不想聽你抱怨什麼周圍環境不好

You got talent. You got a chance. Don't wanna hear about your environment...

你媽媽沒給你創造好的條件白人也不給你機會

what your mama didn't give, white man won't give you no shot.

你還活在世上

You got a chance.

充分利用這機會

Use it while you're still alive.

你根本不知道死亡是什麼

You don't know what death is.

做決定吧-好

Make a decision. -AlI right.

我們想告訴你我們這麼做不是針對你個人

We all want you to know, none of this is personal.

你做什麼成為了什麼人我不關心

What you do and become is not my concern.

世界上像你們這樣的人多了去了

The world is full of so-called men like you.

如果說世界是完美的

And in a perfect world.

...

我們無論做什麼都會產生一定的後果

..verything we do comes with a price...

然而這個世界並不完美人們做了壞事

.but this ain't a perfect world. People do bad things.

如果你運氣好你可以想辦法

If you're lucky, you get a chance.

補救但是

.to set it right.

大多數時候惡人沒有受到制裁

But most of the time, t goes unpunished.

這次惡人們可沒有那麼好的運氣了

This ain't one of them times.

你們犯了個錯誤你們殺了我的朋友

The mistake you made was you killed my friend...

所以我要把你們都殺了

... I'm gonna kill each and every one of you...

我只有一點遺憾那就是我只能殺你們一次

..and the only disappointment is that I only get to do it once.

IT145.com E-mail:sddin#qq.com